Magic mushroom grow kit McKennaii XP
The Mondo® Red Boy XL magic mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you may have used before. These are mainly ‘under the hood’ differences and are not easily seen Magic mushroom grow kit McKennaii XP .
Just like the previous and other easy mushroom grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box
How to store Mckennaii mushroom groz kits correctly
ContentsIt is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after production date. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag Magic mushroom grow kit McKennaii XP .
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking Magic mushroom grow kit McKennaii XP
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
- Here are our simple and easy instructions for growing your mushrooms using the Zamnesia Grow Kit. Follow these instructions precisely.
- Before we get to the main part, let’s have a closer look at the content of our grow kits. They are filled with 100% colonized rye to allow for the biggest possible yields.
We highly recommend you start the growing process immediately after receiving your kit. If you don’t want to (or can’t) grow right away, you will need to put your kit in the refrigerator. 3–5°C will keep it in “hibernation mode”. At this temperature, the grow kit can be stored for a maximum of 3 to 4 weeks.
Important: if you store it, keep the grow kit in an airtight plastic bag to prevent contamination.
OK, now that we have covered the basics, let’s move on to the actual task of waking up the sleeping magic ambassador.
You will need:
- A misting bottle
- Clean tap water or mineral water
- A bright spot to place the kit in (not in direct sunlight)