Disposable scalpel size #11
The No.11 is an elongated triangular blade sharpened along the hypotenuse edge and with a strong pointed tip making it ideal for stab incisions buy Disposable scalpel handle . Used in various procedures such as the creation of incisions for chest drains, opening coronary arteries, opening the aorta and removing calcifications in the aortic or mitral valves. The No.11 blades fit Handles 3, 3L, 3 Graduated, 5B, 7, 9, B3 and B3L.. Buy Disposable scalpel size
- Sealed individually in trays
- Carries a graduated measure on the reverse of the handle (for indication only) to mirror our range of metal stainless handles
- Marked with the CE symbol which previously only appeared on the outer product packaging.
- Individually packaged into a new transparent thermo formed tray providing improved product visibility and developed to assist in safe passing techniques buy Disposable scalpel handle .
- When peeling the packet the seal changes colour thus indicating if the integrity of the packet has been breached and assuring the user of sterility up to the point of usage.
- Intended for tissue separation, and other procedures that require a sharp surgical blade to puncture or cut.
- Offers the superior cutting advantages of stainless steel technology
- Consistent sharpness, control and strength surgeons demand buy Disposable scalpel handle .
- Uniquely packaged for safety and ease of use.
- Not made with natural rubber latex